Apex®, containing (S)-methoprene is an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) that prevents the emergence of adult sciarid flies in mushroom operations. Its formulation provides long-term residual control as it breaks the fly life cycle.
- Has a beneficial effect on mushroom yield through control of damaging sciarid fly larvae with the active ingredient (S)-methoprene
- Non-fungitoxic and approved for application prior to “first break” of mushrooms
- Offers long-term control and protection for the balance of the crop cycle
- Maximizes growth potential
- For best results, incorporate Apex® into the mushroom growing medium
*Refer to label for application rates.
Never miss an update or offer on our range of insect control products. Please fill out this form below:
Central Life Sciences is dedicated to creating healthier environments and making life better for people, plants and companion animals around the world. As inventors of insect growth technology more than 35 years ago, the founders of Central Life Sciences pioneered biorational pest control: using the insect's chemistry as a means to reduce pest populations.
To learn more about this product, please contact the Apex distributor: L.F. Lambert Spawn Company 610-384-5031 https://www.lambertspawn.com/
To learn more about other products of Central Life Sciences, visit our website at www.centrallifesciences.com or call 1-800-248-7763.